Bring your colleagues together for a Zoom they'll actually want to join. We offer virtual cocktail classes for companies of all sizes. Customize the class to best suit your team's culture—design customized drinks, ship ingredients to your team, and learn new bar skills. Contact us to start planning for your next virtual holiday party or team-building event.
- 1 bottle of Pratt Standard cocktail syrup per participant, shipped directly to their house in advance of the class.
- 60-minute instruction on the basics of making three cocktail styles, regardless of what kind of liquor (or non-alcoholic alternative) is on-hand.
- Lesson on cocktail history, distilling, ice, garnishing, shaking technique, proper dilution, proper chill, what bitters are and how to use them, etc.
- Q&A to help people figure out what to do with the random 17-year-old triple sec sitting on their bar or how to perfect their favorite cocktail. We teach what bartenders learn, not specific cocktail recipes, so everyone can find a cocktail they are happy with.
- $30 per participant, for a minimum of 10 participants or $300.
- Additional bottles of syrups can be added for $17/bottle.
- We recommend booking at least 2 weeks in advance to allow time to ship syrups to participants.
- Once booked, we send the following:
- Zoom link for you to send out to participants for the class.
- List of recommended ingredients and equipment.
- Google Form for people to fill out their preferences and shipping details for their syrups.
- Once attendance is confirmed, we invoice via QuickBooks and payment can be done by credit card.